Saturday, April 30, 2005

Addicted again

As you can all probably deduce, I'm a big fan of my new digital camera. I love it! Got lots of good pictures today.

I've officially decided to pursue the 'worst case scenario' option, as I discussed it with our extremely resourceful Grad administrator, Char Burke, and Dr. Wong, the effervescent professor who's on my committee. She told me that she was in a similar situation when she did her master's due to the expiration date of her Visa, so that she could empathize and sympathize. So I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who's been stuck like this. But I think this plan will work. I just emailed Dr. Kaiser, and hopefully his reply is favorable. I already feel like a five ton weight is lifted from my shoulders. This doesn't mean it's margaritaville from here on out - I have three term papers, three presentations, student loans to sort out, and oh yeah - I'm moving out of my apartment and to Thailand in less than a month. But it still feels good to know that I'll at least be able to sleep before May 13.

Other than that, I hope to get some work done this weekend - 0ne of those term papers is due next week. Hail progress!

No comments: