Sunday, March 06, 2005

Slappin' hands with Boone on the way down

Today was a day of rest and recovery following one wild wild night which included getting really drunk at one of my professor's homes, going to a bar with another professor afterwards, and having my coat - my favorite coat in the world, the famous Northwest Airlines jacket - burned when someone threw it over a candle sitting on one of the tables. It's still salvageable, but has a hole burnt through it. So I stormed off in my drunken anger, and on my walk home encountered my roommate's ill-tempered cat, who was busy urinating on one of the neighbor's houses. It was a surreal evening, and despite my anger and the hole in my beautiful coat, actually fun.
So other than nursing a hangover today, I've managed to make a bit of progress on the thesis and spent far too much time on friendster, my latest addiction that I just don't need right now but can't seem to put down. Other than that, just drivin' that train. Hail progress...

No comments: