Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Scent of Heavenly Jasmine

Not too much to report in this blog, other than extreme fatigue and two obsessions - filling my apartment for the summer (anxiety over which is a major contributor to the aforementioned fatigue) and the scent of jasmine. I bought some Jasmine Green tea at the Willy Street Coop the other day, and I can't get enough of the aroma. At this point in time, if a woman walked up to me and she smelled of jasmine, I'd likely ask her to marry me. I have these fantasies about going to Bangkok and smelling the scent of fresh jasmine floating through the air everywhere I go. I know better than this - I know what Bangkok smells like, and it's far from the scent of fresh jasmine. But it's still a nice thought, and I know that I'll be able to buy it from markets and such all the time.
Anyhow, this is what I'm rambling about in my sleep-deprived state, so I should probably just shut up now. Hail Sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Chewy would say, Ummmmmaaarrrhhhhhh.