Sunday, May 01, 2005

A top ten...

I don't really like Dave Letterman, but since I didn't do a heck of a lot today, I'm going to make this post a top ten list. The title is: The ten things I'll miss the most about Madison.

1. Spotted Cow and Edel Pils
2. My backyard
3. Burritos (ala Bob Sack) and beer on the Terrace
4. Food from the food carts on Library Mall
5. The change in the seasons
6. My wonderful roommates and friends and colleagues
7. Deep philosophical discussions in Science Hall
8. The Ice Cream
9. The various characters around campus, such as Scanner Dan and the Piccolo player in all blaze orange
10. The Onion on Wednesdays

Things I'm going to miss the least:

1. The change in seasons
2. Excessively theoretical discussions in Science Hall
3. Triage
4. People handing me flyers and yelling about some sort of cause wherever I go
5. Walking down crowded State Street when I'm in a hurry
6. Trying to go into Science Hall while a class is letting out
7. The uneven heating in Science Hall
8. The Homework and papers
9. Trying to pretend that I've read something that I haven't
10. typing all night

No comments: