Tuesday, May 10, 2005

apprehension

Well, due to my ridiculous level of procrastination and a bit of insomnia to follow it, I've slept only one hour of the past 48 hours. This cannot be good.
This burnout is an ugly one. Turned in my term paper and weekly journal to RD Sack at 4:55 pm yesterday (due at 5). The term paper was basically nothing more than large sections of my thesis cut and pasted. It's probably less integrated than an Alabama High School in 1955, and the weekly journal is even worse, but at least it's in. I doubt RD Sack would give any grad student less than a B on anything, as he knows the score probably better than anyone (one must maintain a 3.0 gpa to remain in good standing/graduate from the grad school here.) However, it's still unnerving to turn in 29 pages of pure garbage when it has some consequence. And so it goes...

No comments: