Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A note from a Stalkee

Not too much to report this week, except that a.) the Badgers are 2-0 following a 65-0 victory at home over the less than mighty Temple University Owls (a good matchup in basketball, but definitely not in football) and the shootout in the opener vs. Bowling Green State University, by a score of 56-42. The Vikings, however, have found offense a far more difficult task, rushing for only a total of 16 yards or so in their opening day loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 24.13. Their only touchdown came on defense. It kind of smacks of the Vikings of the late 1980s/early 1990s. And the Twins playoff hopes are fading fast. And so it goes...
The student who I wrote about earlier, whom I overheard saying that she wanted to marry me but thought that she was too ugly, has taken to stalking me. I do not enjoy this at all. It seemed rather harmless at first, with her sending "anonomyous" emails, which I acknowledged but made clear I wasn't interested. However, she found where I live and decided to put these little packages with love notes and cans of condensed milk (I have no idea why...)outside my door. How she found out where I live, I can only guess, but it would be nice to at least have peace in my own home. Anyhow, I told her to leave me alone in an email. Hopefully this will bear fruit.
Only three more classes left before the final exam. This means I'm going to be correcting my brains out in the near future. Not fun, but Krabi will be nice. Haven't heard a thing on the modeling front. However, one guy I know, this 6'5", 300 lbs. + friend of mine from Nigeria who likes to be called "Biggie" does a bit of modeling and acting here, appearing in Thai rap videos, tv commercials and the like. Anyhow, they're filming some new Vietnam movie here (I forget the name) with Christian Bale (he played Batman and The Machinist.) Anyhow, they needed a black serviceman, and since there aren't many that look the part around here, Biggie got a call, and they even gave him a line. It would be really cool to do something like that...
Hail progress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is your boy, KMG, back in Chitown...damn, mang, didn't know you had a blog...what up with this stalker....sounds creepy..hope all is well, Big Luebke!

Peace,
Max