Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The March of the Year

It is March, so I just thought I'd write a bit. I'd vent about work, but I don't want to get into trouble, so I won't. But, it's budget cut season again, and almost no one is safe. Should be interesting, that's for sure.

This is a story about an interesting happening in Bakersfield. Isn't it fascinating how many of the most virulently anti-gay politicians are busted for things such as this? People like this guy, for example, or this guy.

Anyway, this is a picture of a Pelican I took at Point Lobos on Superbowl Sunday. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Adam Luebke said...

Ha! I hear you. I'm one of those people who are blatantly against the Hermetic tradition, and fight tooth and nail against fraudulent, popularly-held belief systems such as, 'the microcosm is the macrocosm.' Is there anything more fallacious that that?

amberr. said...

I know, the budget cuts suck, but I hear that schools are getting the worst of it. At my old school they had to cut off a school day, because they couldn't pay electricity. :/