Monday, February 09, 2009

A little input

Hello, all! I would like to seek out your input on an issue that has sparked a great deal of internal debate in the CD Luebke mind. You see, for the past month or so, I've been growing a winter beard. I'm starting to consider taking it in a different direction, however, and would like a bit of input on which direction I should take it in. So, I'm posting a few photos of historical and fictional figures who have facial hair that I admire (even if I don't admire all of their actions, which I do not for all of them except for Wolverine and Van Buren,) and I invite you all to make a case for the facial hair you believe I should wear. Thank you!


Martin Van Buren, 8th President of the United States

Leopold II, King of Belgium (1865-1909), and asshole supremo


Maximilian I, French-installed Emperor of Mexico, 1864-1867



Wolverine of the X-men




Grigori Rasputin, Russian Royal Adviser and holy man




Joseph Stalin, dictator of the Soviet Union, 1922-1953




Ambrose Burnside, Supreme Commander of the Army of the Potomac in the US Civil War


Let me know what you think - I value all input! Thanks!

6 comments:

vivianne dagny said...

i don't like any of those. although, i do have a stalin stache that i bought for my halloween costume last year. beards are hot. i say full beard scruff or full beard trimmed short.

Adam Luebke said...

Rasputin, def.

India said...

do the burnside!

India said...

Do the burnside!

Keli Rylance said...

There are some historic Mexican presidents you should look at before you decide!

Keli Rylance said...

How bout one of these??

http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/